Monday, December 9, 2013

Aussie Curves: Maxi Skirt



I very rarely post, but as I happened to buy a Maxi skirt last week and I took Danielle's photos I thought I may as well get her to take some of me too.





I don't usually wear maxi skirts as I find I like to wear them high, then my ankles get cold and I'd prefer the length to be longer and touch the floor but we can't always get what we want. 


 Skirt: Blue Jade 
Singlet: Cotton On
Bag: Danielle's
Flats: Naughty Monkey


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your outfit and the joy radiating from your face. And, I'm so grateful that you posted the you are next... click to enter for the blog hop. I've been having trouble working out how to get the link to work in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love everything about your outfit and your hair is very very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are gorgeous hun! As are you!
    I really like the pic with you close up in the magenta coloured singlet, I dunno if it's the colour or the lighting but either way it brings out the similar colour in your hair. And it's so good to see your having fun whilst doing your pics (the swing pic) - you leave us readers with a happy ending...

    ...and we all live happily ever after!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you look so happy, that last picture is gorgeous! Loving the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks great on you, love the last picture weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Steph. LOVING these colours on you and I ADORE the hair. Woot woo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw these pictures of you in that skirt and had a massive orgasm

    ReplyDelete