Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Greek party & Why


Greek Party at the Launceston UniBar was last wednesday. Molly, Emily, Eddie and I all got ready at mine and we took a few photos. Emily in the middle is Medusa... I may have teased her hair, put wire plaits and possibly even pinned a killer python or 2 to her head.


I was very impressed with all our toga efforts and think we did really well with Eddies. But when I look at me I love my outfit but really wish my arms weren't showing, my chin was less and my legs were thinner. 
This made me really look at myself and say its time to change.



I weigh in with myself every Sunday and will post to instagram.


Also called my other form of procrastination now that I'm not on Facebook.


I decided to go with 'clean eating', portion control and exercise. The basics, basically. I got myself a blender, got crap out of the pantry and bought some foods I've never really played with before. I also got a few android exercise apps,  four 5min workouts, one each on arms, abs, legs and butt. Plus a drink water app so I now realise I struggle to drink even 2x 600mL bottles.

with my lovely blender I made Protein pancakes, no protein powder or anything like that but its rolled oats, 2eggs plus 2whites, cottage cheese, cinnamon and I added coconut because I had some too. Greek yoghurt with mixed berries on top. Breakfast will be my biggest meal and I will make sure I have snacks properly. I couldn't even finish all of these!


Another breaky was 2eggs plus 2white whisked with cottage cheese to make scrambled eggs. OMG YUM!!! Sliced left over steak goes in with some baby spinach and tomato. Lime water, fish oil and vit C to go with it all.


Saturday Emily invited me to walk the Zig Zag track down the Cataract Gorge, took about 30min one way. About 2 min from the turn around point at the First Basin she tripped and skinned her knee and twisted the other ankle. I hitched us a ride back to my car so I could play doctors. She is heeling slowly. Her leg isn't hairy so I don't know why it looks like that in the filter!

Next Sunday I'll try to post my update on here aswell. I've been trying to walk in the mornings but the plothers (birds) keep swooping me so I might have to stick to walking around the uni buildings instead of near trees!


No comments:

Post a Comment