Friday, September 21, 2012

Uni Bum

It's official. Next semester which starts from the 17th Feb 2012 I will be living on campus back in my old room.

From the 18th November til the 17th Feb I will be moving into S Block, most likely, which is the building directly opposite me. Like not even 50m away so will be very easy to move my stuff over there and back.

This is taken from my lounge room in Q Block... that's S Block right there

They group everyone together that stays on campus for summer so there is usually something like 30-40 people so will be interesting to meet some new faces.

I got an email back from Myer as I applied for a christmas casual position with them and cotton on. They will let me know when to come in for a group interview so YAY Money and not so much of boredom over summer I hope... Summer for me goes from the 2nd November until the 17th Feb so thats 3 and a half months. Going to need to find a life outside of Uni! Hmm how about a boyfriend!



No comments:

Post a Comment