Monday, September 24, 2012

Aussie Curves: Stripe





STRIPES

Crop Jacket : 17 Sundays 
Shirt : Jeanswest
Jeans : Jeanswest
Belt and Necklaces : Had for ages
Earrings: Gift


I am in love with this jacket! I also have it's twin in Pink and they are both amazing! Arms are just the right length and have just enough give to be comfy. The cut is great and... I'm ... just... LOVE!



Love my jeanswest curve embracers so much I have them in purple black blue and khaki.

 I am a crazy person.


Part 2

After taking the first lost of photos my package from 17 Sundays arrived with all my lovely new sample clothes! I love this striped top! It's called "When I Grow Up" Balloon Sleeve Tunic and its currently (24/09/12) on sale at $25 from $34.95!!! 
The cotton blend jersey is so comfortable, here I'm wearing the Black/Stone and it also comes in Peach/Sorbet.
The sleeves don't cut into my arms, the length means I can wear it as a tunic/ dress with tights or jeans or even tucked into a skirt! 

 I kept is simple teaming it with my boots from my first Aussie Curves post, some thick tights from Supre and some simple black beaded necklaces. Oh and I went out and bought my very own Remington "Perfect Curls" for $34 (normally $40) from Target which Danimezza has been raving about. I tried it in Melbourne and my god it is SO EASY to use! 

Tune in next week as we all go on a picnic!




28 comments:

  1. I love both of your outfits...and I love that you buy one of every colour when you find something that works for you...something I would totally do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I have to give full credit to 17 Sundays for giving me both jackets and the strip tunic because they are the most amazing people ever! Can't wait to stop being a broke uni student (this is my first semester) so I can invest in more of their pieces!

      Delete
  2. YOU LOOK AMAZE!!! Take photos like this all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were possibly taken on the side of the road near some moo cows. I think i need to find another location, but ive found my photographer molly!

      Delete
  3. still deciding which one I love the most. I think I am leaning towards the second because I love long tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tunic is so soft and pretty and didn't change shape in the wash, i would like to try the peach/sorbet but I think im a cool colours person :)

      Delete
  4. First outfit is my favourite, I LOVE that jacket, I may need to invest in one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invest!!... when they are available, ill try show the hot pink soon!

      Delete
  5. that teal jacket is TO DIE FOR and love it with the purple jeans. I own the peach version of that 17 Sundays top - I also love it. I also bought the remington perfect curls on Danimezza's recommendation and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may possibly now live in both this jacket and my purple jeans, and also possibly have curls in my hair as opposed to 10 years of straightening!

      Delete
  6. The perfect curls is great to do the whole head or just a couple of curls at the front, its very easy!... im very much in love with teal and purple as they are my fav colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... gorgeous, the top & jackets are TDF bargains ... well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. Love a good stripe outfit and you've got two! Woot. Loving all the 17 Sundays pieces. What great additions to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are amazing, can't wait to show more.

      Delete
  9. you are such a smokin babe! Loving all that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your outfits and good to see you back. Cant go past red with black and white stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my red jacket! Unfortunately was unable to join in for tribal but here I am and my photos are all ready for Picnic too!

      Delete
  11. Lucky girl! That jacket is an amazing colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Omega, indeed I was that week! So good to have met you as well!

      Delete
  12. I really love those purple jeans! They look fab against the stripes. Both looks really suit you. Jac @ Common Chaos Chronicle xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui I love how these are a dark muted purple not really bright, means I wear them more casually.

      Delete
  13. I hope it's not a bad thing to say, but yours is absolutely my favourite outfit. You look stunning. And they are the kind of things I would pick for myself (especially if I was as pretty as you and your sister!). They've got an edge, but can still be a little conservative, if you know what I mean (I'm not terribly brave, but I think I could be brave enough for that outfit). I would never have thought to put it together, but you look amazing. It completely works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I would not usually wear the shirt tucked in but I figured its ultimately jeans and a denim jacket. so why not just add some colour and keep the shirt dark with a pattern so I wasn't colour blocking.

      Delete
  14. that jacket's too cute on you... fab colour! you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colours and gorgeous scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT. These are beautiful photos and your arse looks DAMN FINE in those purple jeans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the fab colours you have mixed with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete