Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aussie Curves: Knits



I have been a little busy the last few weeks and thought I was organised, I originally had these pictures for "picnic" but wasn't happy with it matching the theme so here we are at week 11 with Knits!


The lovely ladies at 17 Sundays kindly gifted me a number of items on my trip to Melbourne, you may recognise this one from their website main page. It's called the Tape You Up Open Knit Boyfriend Jumper.


I took these photos when I did the sparkle shoot, to the left is the bridge I was under. 






8 comments:

  1. You make me want to get out my needles and start clacking. lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos. I love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is my absolute fave!! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous place for a picnic, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful knits and beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this outfit, it's SUCH a beautiful piece. Lucky lady. And the photos do it justice absolutely. Great spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally, totally love that jumper! I want one!

    ReplyDelete