Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Heart My Body

I love my body so much I want to dance


The song that I'm dancing to is ... I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy it huuuurrrttts.

So yeah I am loving my body lately because I have decided who are you (society) to tell me what I'm supposed to look like!

I am posting this in response to I Heart My Body.

3 Things I Heart about my body are:

1: Hair, I just got it cut so its really thin but I love it when it's thick and long and shiny and I can do whatever I like it with it!

2: Feet, They are perfect and take me amazing places while painted pretty colours. 

3: Waist, I love that it is clearly defined between my hips and my bust. It makes me love myself every day.

Jump over to I Heart My Body and get your encouragement on!



7 comments:

  1. No warning needed for that lovely shot of our sexy daughter. you rock little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing body! Thank you so much for joining in! Exactly, who is society to tell us what our bodies should look like!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if you dance with my Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shake your groove thang!!!

    ReplyDelete