Monday, October 29, 2012

Aussie Curves: Skirt

Welcome to my Aussie Curves post, this weeks challenge is Skirts!





I entered into the BGM / Simone Perele Curvy Couture modelling competition on Saturday and while my lovely friend Emily was taking pictures of my flouncing about the back yard in my underwear and heels I got her to take these photos for me. 


I used to wear this to work when I was selling cars, fun times. Maybe I would have sold more if I hadn't worn a singlet under my top hahaha. 
I love how it sucks me in and shows off my butt! 



Top: Cotton On (Early 2012)
Skirt: Target (Early 2012)
Heels: Kmart (in store now)



9 comments:

  1. you look stunning! love it all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there hot stuff. Love the line about selling more cars. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! That skirt fits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this skirt shows off what your momma gave ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posing :) You look great good luck with the competition x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice: that skirt makes your arse look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that skirt! You look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete