Monday, December 17, 2012

Aussie Curves: Bling



Danielle and I headed out last night to find somewhere to take photos. Bit hard when everyone else is out for Carols By Candlelight! Hello Town Council Hall, my what pretty lights you have!


I bought the Jacket the other night at Tempt while late night shopping before we went to see Pitch Perfect.



The Earrings and Bangles are stolen from Dani's stash.


My lovely Black and Gold Glomesh op shop find which a certain someone keeps trying to steal.

I bought these shoes from Big W the other day, they are so comfy, I can chop of the strap if it starts to bug me as I'm not used to wearing straps around my ankle.


Thanks Dani for braving the Bugs at Dusk to take my photos.



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look; great classic colours on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glam! I love your party pants! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the op shop glomesh find and cute shorts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pretty lights, the last pic was gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute wee jacket... i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would SO be trying to steal that bag too! Haha. Looks great Steph. Loving the shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking gorgeous, love those shoes and well everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this outfit! You and those shorts are a match made in heaven and I'm going to have to go check out Big W for those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want your legs. THEY LOOK AMAZEBALLS. Absolutely AMAZEBALLS (i do love the outfit too!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your legs are pretty amazing too... Plus yours can fly :P
      If my legs were straight i would love them more haha. Damn calves wont let me wear boots!

      Delete
  11. love your shoes and the shorts are totes cute on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute look! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete